Cookies are small text files generated by the web pages you visit, which contain the session data that can be useful later on the same website. The data allows the website to keep your information between pages, and to analyze the way you interact with the site, so you can identify a user preference.
Types of cookies used.
Below, we provide more information to better understand the different types of cookies that may be used:
Depending on the expiry date:
- Session Cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until the site was abandoned. It is usually used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. Ultimately, this allows a better experience to improve the content and ease of use.
- Permanent cookies: They are stored in the terminal and the website reads each time a new visit is made. Despite its name, a permanent web has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date which may range from a few minutes to several years. They are generally used to provide different services offered by the websites.
Depending on who manages:
- Own cookies: they are shipped and handled by a computer or domain of self web editor you are visiting.
- Third party cookies: they are sent and managed by a third party who is not the proper editor of the web, when they come from another server. Such as those used by social networks, or external content like Google Maps.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through Cookies are addressed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical Cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a website and the use of different options or services it exist as, for example, traffic control, identify the user session, access parts of access restricted, remember the elements of an order, make an application for registration or participation in an event, use security features, while browsing store content for broadcasting videos or sound or share content via social networks.
- Analytical cookies: (__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz) are those that allow the responsible for them, monitoring and statistical analysis of user behavior on web sites that are linked. It is used for measuring the activity of websites and profiling of user navigation of the site, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of how users use the service. They are treated by us and / or third parties. These cookies collect anonymous / dissociated user information such as the number of users and time spent, how many times you visit the site, the source user keywords. Thanks to that we can improve the range of products and services we offer. For more information about the tool Google Analytics outsourcer see: http://www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html
- Advertising Cookies: (id, __gads, _drt_, FLC, NID and exchange_uid) are those well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage more effectively possible to offer advertising spaces in the website, adapting the content of the ad content requested service or to your use of our website.
- Third party advertising cookies: in addition to advertising run by the web, the web offers advertisers the option to serve ads through third parties ("Ad-Servers"). In this case these third parties may store cookies sent from our websites from the browsers of users and access data stored in them. Companies that generate these cookies have their own privacy policies. For more information, visit http://www.google.es/policies/privacy/ads/#toc-doubleclick and http://www.google.es/policies/privacy/ads/.